21 March 2014

UP Board 12th Class Result 2014, Intermediate Results 2014 of Allahabad Board


Uttar Pradesh Board Class 12th Results 2014

Dear all UP Board XIIth Class Students, we have latest News and update of Uttar Pradesh (Allahabad) Board.  The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad was conducted the 12th Class (Intermediate) annual examination on 2nd week of March to 1st week of April 2014. 

More than Lakhs students had appeared in UP Board Intermediate annual examination 2014. Now all UP students are waiting and looking UP Board Class 12 Results 2014 on google.com.

Allahabad Board 12th Class Results 2014


Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad the Class XII Results 2014 will declare very soon on its official website of UP Results Portal. 

Dear all UP Board Intermediate students visit given below link end enter your valid roll number then click submit button then get your UP Board Class 12th Results 2014 (after publishing officially).  Important Note- We will provide the direct link of UP Board 12th Class Result 2014 in upcoming few days.

http://upresults.nic.in 

9 comments:

  1. Sir plz send me the result of class 12th up board mah email: dheerajpandit789@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that we' r pass
    :) :) :)pass me plz:) :) :)


    I hope that we' r pass
    :) :) :)pass me plz:) :) :)


    I hope that we' r pass
    :) :) :)pass me plz:) :) :)


    I hope that we' r pass
    :) :) :)pass me plz:) :) :)


    I hope that we' r pass
    :) :) :)pass me plz:) :) :)


    I hope that we' r pass
    :) :) :)pass me plz:) :) :)


    ReplyDelete
  3. plese sir send me result 12th

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir main ne sare exames acchw huye mujhe puri hope hai ki main acche marks se qualify karung........

    ReplyDelete
  5. School me jate ho laundiya patane aur bolte ho mera rusalt accha aaye pass to ho hi jayega. Govt. Sarkar hi aasi hai fail hone ka koi sawal he nahi hota hai
    GOd plase. You

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abhishek. Bete tu pass ho gaya. So ja tu nind puri kar 90% p aaya hai
    God palse you

    ReplyDelete
  7. khan iqbal tu bhi pass ho gaya he

    ReplyDelete

Need our help?
Comments having LINKS will be marked as SPAM.

Site info

Disclaimer: www.resultsaifi.blogspot.com is not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Exam Results being available on NET. This does not constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts have been made to make the information available on this website as authentic as possible, Resultsaifi or any staff persons will not be responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.